CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri, Feb. 16, 2015 — All Southeast Missouri State University campuses are closed Tuesday, Feb. 17, and all day and night classes are cancelled.
Interviews for the first presidential candidate have been moved to Wednesday. Updated itineraries for both the first and second candidates will be posted by 10 a.m. Tuesday at http://semo.edu/presidentialsearch/.
Only essential personnel should report for work.
Hours of operation in campus facilities on Tuesday are as follows:
• The University Center grill and Redhawk Market will open at 10 a.m. and will close after dinner at 7 p.m. Menus or select venues may be limited.
• Starbucks will open at 10 a.m. and will then operate on normal hours.
• Subway will be closed all day.
• Towers will be open for brunch at 10 a.m. and will remain open with regular hours, closing at 7 p.m.
• St. Vincent’s Commons at the River Campus will open for brunch at 10 a.m. and remain on regular hours, closing at 6:30 p.m.
• Houck’s Place will open at 11 a.m. and close at 7 p.m.
• Due to poor road conditions, shuttles are not operating.
• The Student Recreation Center (SRC)-North is operating on normal hours from 5:30 a.m.-midnight. All SRC programs such as Group Fitness and Intramurals have been cancelled.
• The Student Recreation Center-South will be open until 10 a.m. for morning operations only.
• The Residence Hall Customer Service Desks will operate with normal hours. Mail and package service is operating, but expect delays on package and mail arrival.
• The University Center is open from 7:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
• Towers and Merick will operate as normal.
• Kent lab to be determined
• Kent Library is opening at 10 a.m. and closing at 8 p.m.
Bookstore/US Bank/Textbook Rental
• The Southeast Bookstore, US Bank at the Bookstore and Textbook Rental are closed all day.
Campus Health Clinic
• The Campus Health Clinic is closed all day.