Art Guild Holding Fall Show and Sale Nov. 10 at River Campus

ceramics-2016The Art Guild at Southeast Missouri State University is sponsoring its annual Show and Sale in the atrium of the Cultural Arts Center at the River Campus from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Nov. 10.

Patrons are encouraged to stop by to purchase holiday gifts for family, friends or themselves.

This is also a great opportunity for Southeast student artists to sell work such as ceramics, prints, knitted items or any other crafts they have created. Artists are asked to please bring their work to the atrium of Cultural Arts Center at 10 a.m. Nov. 10. Artists will receive 80 percent of the proceeds from all sales. The remaining 20 percent will go to support the Art Guild. All work should have a tag or sticker with the artist’s name and the price.

For more information, contact Dr. Joni Hand at jhand@semo.edu.