Commencement will be held at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 17.
All faculty and professional staff are invited to participate in the processional. If you need rented regalia, please order by Nov. 4.
If you are a U.S. veteran, reservist or active military member, please let the Registrar’s Office know.
Faculty and professional staff who need to rent regalia may place their orders online. To do so:
- Sign on the portal.
- Click on the “Employee SS” tab.
- Under “Employee Services,” choose “Order Commencement Regalia.”
- Click the “Order Faculty Regalia” button.
- If you have ordered previously, your ordering information will appear. You may update that information if needed. If you have not ordered previously, please fill in ordering information. If you do not know your cap size, please measure your head, about 1” above your ears, in inches. There is a cap size conversion chart at http://www.semo.edu/commencement. Your newly-recorded ordering information will be retained and will be available the next time you order. The price will appear next to each item you choose. Remember, in most cases the discounted price on the cap, gown and tassel unit will be more cost effective than ordering items individually.
- When you have finished making selections, click the “Submit” button. The screen will respond with a confirmation of what you have ordered and the dollar amount to be charged to your personal University account.
If you have questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (573) 651-2051.
All orders for regalia must be received by Nov. 4. Late orders will not be accepted. All regalia must be returned by 5 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 17.