CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo., Feb. 1, 2016 – Southeast Missouri State University invites prospective students to visit the campus during open houses scheduled this month.
Students will have the opportunity to:
- Talk to an Admissions representative about the admissions process and next steps
- Learn more about the Southeast academic programs in which they are interested
- Receive guidance on the financial aid process
- Take an optional tour of campus
Open houses are scheduled as follows:
- Monday, Feb. 22, main campus in Cape Girardeau, Dempster Hall at corner of Henderson and New Madrid streets
- Tuesday, Feb. 23, Kennett Regional Campus
- Wednesday, Feb. 24, Sikeston Regional Campus
- Thursday, Feb. 25, Malden Regional Campus
Each event will run from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m., and food and drinks will be provided.
Please register at semo.edu/openhouse.