A University of Tennessee at Martin Faculty Exhibition will be on display Sept. 6-30 with an opening reception from 5-7 p.m. Sept. 2 in Southeast Missouri State University’s River Campus Art Gallery.
The show will include artwork from their personal research in a variety of mediums, including painting, drawing, ceramics, fibers, sculpture and design work. The following artists will each have two to three pieces shown.
- Carol Eckert, art historian/art education professor
- Grace Eckert, Art Gallery coordinator and adjunct instructor
- Sarah Haig, graphic design assistant professor of art
- Lane Last, graphic design professor of art
- David McBeth, 3-D Studio professor of art
- Diane Shaw, 2-D Studio/art education professor of art
- Jason Stout, Art Foundations/2-D Studio associate professor of art
The River Campus Art Gallery is located on the first floor of the historic Seminary Building in Room 106.
River Campus Art Gallery hours are 1-5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 1-7 p.m. on First Fridays. All gallery exhibitions, events and talks are free and open to the public. For more information, contact Gallery Coordinator Justin Miller at email@example.com or (573) 651-2865.