University employees are invited to renew their employee parking permits online through the employee Portal or at the Parking Services office. Current employee permits expire on Aug. 31.
All University employee vehicles must display a current and valid parking permit at all times while parked on University property. Vehicles parked on University property without a current and valid employee parking permit will receive parking citations, for which the employee is responsible.
Employees must verify and update the vehicle information for all vehicles to be registered for the new parking permit. Vehicle information includes the year, make, model, color, license plate and state issuing the license plate.
Each University employee is allowed one parking permit, either a hang tag or a decal. Hang tags can be moved between multiple vehicles, but each vehicle must be registered with Parking Services to avoid a citation for failure to properly register. Decals adhere to the outside of the back windshield of a vehicle, in the bottom left-hand (the driver’s side) corner.
To apply for a new employee parking permit online:
- Log into the Portal and select the Employee SS tab.
- Under Employees Services, select Parking Services followed by “Request Permit.” Verify “Fall 2021” is the listed term in the drop-down menu.
- Click “Continue” and complete the permit registration process.
- Once the permit application is successfully completed, employee’s may print a copy of the application for their records.
- Permits requested online will be mailed to employee’s mail stop. Expired hang tag or decal may be returned to Parking Services at MS 7275. Decals can be removed with a plastic scraper. Stick the pieces on a piece of paper to return it.
To renew an employee parking permit in person, visit the Parking Services office located inside the DPS building at 1401 N. Sprigg St. Parking Services is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. during the summer. Employees must present a valid University ID and bring their expiring hang tag or decal.