Interviews for the first presidential candidate have been moved to Wednesday. Updated itineraries for both the first and second candidates will be posted by 10 a.m. Tuesday at http://semo.edu/presidentialsearch/.
Only essential personnel should report for work.
Hours of operation in campus facilities on Tuesday are as follows:
• The University Center grill and Redhawk Market will open at 10 a.m. and will close after dinner at 7 p.m. Menus or select venues may be limited.
• Starbucks will open at 10 a.m. and will then operate on normal hours.
• Subway will be closed all day.
• Towers will be open for brunch at 10 a.m. and will remain open with regular hours, closing at 7 p.m.
• St. Vincent’s Commons at the River Campus will open for brunch at 10 a.m. and remain on regular hours, closing at 6:30 p.m.
• Houck’s Place will open at 11 a.m. and close at 7 p.m.
• Due to poor road conditions, shuttles are not operating.
• The Student Recreation Center (SRC)-North is operating on normal hours from 5:30 a.m.-midnight. All SRC programs such as Group Fitness and Intramurals have been cancelled.
• The Student Recreation Center-South will be open until 10 a.m. for morning operations only.
• The Residence Hall Customer Service Desks will operate with normal hours. Mail and package service is operating, but expect delays on package and mail arrival.
• The University Center is open from 7:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
• Towers and Merick will operate as normal.
• Kent lab to be determined
• Kent Library is opening at 10 a.m. and closing at 8 p.m.
Bookstore/US Bank/Textbook Rental
• The Southeast Bookstore, US Bank at the Bookstore and Textbook Rental are closed all day.
Campus Health Clinic
• The Campus Health Clinic is closed all day.