The “Biennial Faculty Exhibition” will open May 3 in the Rosemary Berkel and Harry L. Crisp II Museum at Southeast Missouri State University’s River Campus.
The public is invited to attend an opening reception from 4-8 p.m. May 3. The exhibit will remain on display through June 23.
The “Biennial Faculty Exhibition” features a sampling of media encompassing ceramics, paintings, prints, drawings, processes of printmaking, sculpture and digital technology created by Southeast’s Department of Art faculty members.
This year’s exhibition will include works from:
• Louise Bodenheimer, professor and area head of graphic design and illustration
• Emily Booth, instructor of art and design
• Dr. Michelle Brune, interim chair of Southeast’s Department of Art and Design
• Emily Denlinger, associate professor and area head of digital art
• Dr. Arsalan Gharaveis, associate professor of sustainable and multicultural design
• Dr. Joni Hand, associate professor of art history
• Benjie Heu, professor of ceramics
• Carol Horst, area head of art education and coordinator of the University Art Academy
• Justin Miller, associate professor of art
• Joshua Newth, instructor and interim foundations coordinator
• Bradley Phillips, associate professor of photography and coordinator of multimedia at Southeast’s Catapult Creative House
• Shane Prine, assistant professor of commercial multimedia graphics
• Hannah March Sanders, assistant professor of printmaking
• Morgan Schmid, instructor of interior design
• Chris Wubbena, professor of sculpture
For more information about this exhibition, visit https://semo.edu/museum/exhibitions/index.html.
The Crisp Museum is located in the Cultural Arts Center at Southeast Missouri State University’s River Campus, located at 518 S. Fountain St. in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Museum hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday to Friday, 1-4 p.m. on weekends and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on the first Friday of the month. For more information, call (573) 651-2260 or email email@example.com.