The Department of Public Safety will have the following traffic restrictions and road closures during residence hall Move-In Day on Aug. 19:
- Limited traffic allowed on Henderson Avenue between Broadway and Normal Avenue for pedestrian safety.
- Northbound traffic on Henderson Avenue from Broadway restricted 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
- No traffic will be allowed down New Madrid Street past the intersection at Henderson Avenue (eastbound) or from the Sprigg Street intersection (westbound) 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Greek Drive will be open to allow access to the parking near Rhodes Hall, Magill Hall, Johnson Hall, and the Otto and Della Seabaugh Polytechnic Building.
- Should you exit Greek Drive onto New Madrid, exercise extreme caution and be aware of possible congestion and delays as you enter traffic exiting the centralized process at the Student Recreation Center.
- Towers Circle restricted to move-in traffic only 7 a.m.-4 p.m.