University employees can access their Wellness Screening results on the SoutheastHEALTH portal at sehealth.org/employeewellness.
For new users or employees, to register a SoutheastHEALTH portal account, follow these instructions:
- Choose “click here to register.”
- Enter first name, last name, birthdate and zip code.
- The system will attempt to match the submitted information based on the criteria provided during registration at the 2019 Employee Wellness Screening and Fair. If the system does not initially recognize your name, try a full or nickname, such as “Ronald” or “Ron.”
- Enter a preferred email address, personal or work, for the username.
- Choose and enter a password.
- Click submit.
- Save your username and password. To login in the future, simply enter your username and password and select “submit.”
For questions about your results, contact the University’s SoutheastHEALTH Representative Callie Welker at email@example.com.