Facilities Management has contracted with Johnson Controls for fire alarm and sprinkler system inspections March 16-20.
Testing technicians will be inspecting components of the fire alarm and sprinkler systems. During the time of inspections, occupants of the buildings will hear the fire alarm sound for several minutes. The technicians will notify as many people as they can before the alarms are sounded during this test.
Below is a list of buildings scheduled for inspections. Please note, the schedule is subject to change.
Tuesday, March 17:
- Sikeston Regional Campus
- Kennett Regional Campus – Sprinkler only
Wednesday, March 18:
- Kennett Regional Campus – Fire Alarm only
- Academic Hall – Fire pump flow testing
- Otto and Della Seabaugh Polytechnic Building – Fire pump flow testing
Thursday, March 19
- Autism Center
Friday, March 20
- Potential make-up day
The following buildings were inspected Monday, March 16:
- River Campus Cultural Arts Center (CAC)
- Rosemary Berkel and Harry L. Crisp II Museum (inside CAC)
- River Campus Seminary Building