Commencement will be held on Saturday, May 13, at 10 a.m. for the College of Health and Human Services and the College of Liberal Arts; and at 2 p.m. for the College of Education, College of Science Technology and Agriculture, and the Donald L. Harrison College of Business.
All faculty and professional staff are invited to participate in the commencement processional. If you need rented regalia, please order by April 6.
Faculty and professional staff who need to rent regalia may place their orders online. To do so:
- Sign on to the portal.
- Click on the “Employee SS” tab.
- Under “Employee Services,” choose “Order Commencement Regalia.”
- Click the “Order Faculty Regalia” button.
- If you have ordered previously, your ordering information will appear. You may update that information if needed. If you have not ordered previously, please fill in ordering information. If you do not know your cap size, please measure your head, about one inch above your ears. There is a cap size conversion chart here. Your newly-recorded ordering information will be retained and will be available the next time you order. The price will appear next to each item you choose. Remember, in most cases the discounted price on the cap, gown and tassel unit will be more cost effective than ordering items individually.
- When you have finished making selections, click the “Submit” button. The screen will respond with a confirmation of what you have ordered and the dollar amount to be charged to your personal University account.
If you have questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (573) 651-2051.
All orders for regalia must be received by April 6. Late orders will not be accepted. All regalia must be returned by 5 p.m. on Saturday, May 13.