Southeast’s Chapter of the American Association of University Professors (AAUP) was recently reactivated following a reorganizational meeting on Sept. 10. The following officers were elected:
- President: Dr. Marcus Bond, professor of chemistry;
- Vice-President: Dr. Christina Ragain, associate professor of chemistry;
- Secretary-Treasurer: Dr. David Cunningham, associate professor of chemistry;
- Members-at-Large: Dr. Peggy Hill, professor of physics, and Dr. Sarah Shaner, assistant professor of chemistry; and
- Social Media Officer: Dr. Rachel Morgan Theall, associate professor of chemistry
The next meeting of the Chapter is scheduled for noon Oct. 1 in the Academic Hall Dome Room. The agenda will include the induction of officers and planning for the academic year. All faculty are invited to attend.