Employees must register to attend a meeting through the Training and Development website. Dates and times can be accessed by selecting the “Sessions” tab. Employees may select “details” to access location information. Select “enroll” to register for the session.
The following will be discussed during the informational meetings:
- No change to Medical premiums, dependent supplements and cafeteria plan funding.
- The University will continue to pay 100% of the Base Medical Plan employee premium.
- UMR, a United Healthcare company, will be the University’s third-party administrator for health insurance claims processing.
- For both Base and Accelerated Medical plans, an In-Network Tier 2 benefit will be added for Saint Francis Medical Center Facilities and Providers with a different deductible and coinsurance.
- Base Medical Plan will continue to offer an option for a Health Savings Account (HSA) through Optum Bank.
- The MOTION walking program will continue. Employees enrolled in the Base Medical Plan with HSA may earn money each day by meeting activity goals. This money will be placed in the employees’ HSA.
- Accelerated Plan will continue to offer an option of a Medical Reimbursement Account (MRA) through Frates Benefit Administrators.
- Accelerated Plan will have an added benefit of office visit co-pays.
- No change to Dental premiums.
- No change to Vision premiums.
- No change to Life insurance premiums.
All employees are strongly encouraged to attend an informational meeting. Questions concerning these meetings should be directed to Human Resources at (573) 651-2206.