2021 Annual Benefits Open Enrollment will begin on Monday, Oct. 26 and end on Friday, Nov. 6. Informational meetings will be held Oct. 12-22. Due to social distancing and safety protocols, Human Resources will offer a combination of in-person informational meetings as well as Zoom meetings. Spaces will be limited for the in-person sessions. Employees must register to attend a meeting through the Training and Development website.
Dates and times can be accessed by selecting the “Sessions” tab. Select “details” to access location information. Select “enroll” to register for the session. Participants who register for a Zoom session will receive the link to the online meeting in their invitation.
Below is a list of the times and formats of each session. Again, employees must pre-register to attend a session.
|Date||Meeting Start Time||Location|
|Monday, Oct.12||10 a.m.||University Center Redhawks Room|
|Tuesday, Oct.13||9:30 a.m.||ZOOM (link available upon registration)|
|Friday, Oct.16||2 p.m.||Academic Hall Auditorium|
|Monday, Oct. 19||11 a.m.||ZOOM (link available upon registration)|
|Wednesday, Oct. 21||2 p.m.||University Center Ballroom|
|Thursday, Oct. 22||2 p.m.||ZOOM (link available upon registration)|
The following will be discussed during the informational meetings:
- No change to Medical premiums and cafeteria plan funding
- The University will continue to pay 100% of the Base Medical Plan employee premium.
- UMR, a United Healthcare company, will continue as our third-party administrator for health insurance claims processing.
- Base Medical Plan will continue to offer an option for a Health Savings Account (HSA) through Optum Bank.
- The MOTION walking program will continue. Employees enrolled in the Base Medical Plan with HSA may earn money each day by meeting activity goals. This money will be placed in the employees’ HSA.
- Accelerated Plan will continue to offer an option of a Medical Reimbursement Account (MRA) through Frates Benefit Administrators.
- No change to Dental, Vision, or Life premiums.
- The employee assistance plan (EAP) plan administrator will be changing to H&H Health Associates effective Nov. 1, 2020. More information will be shared during the informational meetings.
All employees are strongly encouraged to attend an informational meeting. Questions concerning these meetings should be directed to Human Resources at (573) 651-2206.