The Campus Violence Prevention Program challenges all faculty and staff to kick off this year’s Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM) with an “It’s On Us” pledge to end sexual violence! Gather your group, print and sign pledges, take a selfie and upload it to Southeast’s SAAM Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/cvpsemo/ and Instragram page at cvpsemo. Help create a storm of pledges to send the message that sexual assault is not tolerated at Southeast and that survivors will be supported.
Students, faculty and staff are invited to participate in this year’s SAAM events.
- April 3, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., University Center lobby, “It’s On Us” pledge drive
- April 4, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., River Campus, “It’s On Us” pledge drive
- April 9, 1-5 p.m., University Center lobby, Create decorations for SEMO RISING
- April 12, 7-9 p.m., Student Recreation Center West Gym, SEMO RISING: Empowerment Dance, Survivor Speak Out and Candlelight Vigil
- April 23, 6 p.m., University Center Board Room, Redhawks Rising Meeting
- April 25, noon, Academic Hall steps, Denim Day Picture
For more information, please contact Donna St. Sauver, coordinator of the Campus Violence Prevention Program, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (573) 986-6191