The Campus Violence Prevention Program challenges all faculty and staff to kick off this year’s Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM) with an “It’s On Us” pledge to end sexual violence! Gather your group, print and sign these pledges, take a selfie and upload it to Southeast’s SAAM Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/semosaam2017/. Help create a storm of pledges to send the message that sexual assault is not tolerated at Southeast and that survivors will be supported.
Students, faculty and staff are invited to participate in this year’s SAAM events.
- April 1-6, all day, “It’s On Us” social media blast
- April 3, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., University Center lobby, “It’s On Us” pledge drive
- April 4, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., River Campus, “It’s On Us” pledge drive
- April 5, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Towers Complex, “It’s On Us” pledge drive
- April 13, 4:30 p.m., University Center Heritage Room, Redhawks Rising Meeting – create signs for Empowerment March
- April 20, 6-10 p.m., the Terraces, SEMO RISING, Empowerment March, Survivor Speak Out and Dance
- April 26, noon, Academic Hall steps, Denim Day Picture