Literati, Southeast’s student-edited annual journal of literary criticism, is currently accepting submissions of original artwork and analytical writing about literary texts from Southeast undergraduates, graduates, or recently graduated students to be considered for publication in the 2019 volume of the journal.
Southeast faculty and staff are asked to share this call for papers with their talented students who produce original visual art (e.g. photography, drawing, painting, and digital images) or write insightful analyses of literature.
- Critical, innovative studies of literary texts (nationality, period, and genre open)
- Contributions must be previously unpublished and adhere to MLA style, 8th edition
- Researched submissions: 2,500-5,000 words
- Close textual readings: 900-1,200 words
- Provide name and academic status on the essay
- Provide contact information: name and email on separate form
Deadline for submissions is Oct. 15