- Violin I: Solomon Melchior of Perryville, Missouri
- Violin II: Amanda Nahm of Affton, Missouri, and William Reagan of Jefferson City, Missouri
- Viola: Coco Bollig of Carbondale, Illinois, and Monet Royal of Florissant, Missouri
- Cello: Abby Sage of Fenton, Missouri
- Bass: Nick Smentkowski of Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Flute II: Allie Movesian of Barnhart, Missouri
- Trombone I: Matt Flanagan of Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Each year, the Missouri Music Educators sponsor an honors all-collegiate ensemble. This year’s ensemble is the All-Collegiate Orchestra, which is made up of the top wind, brass, string and percussion collegiate students studying in Missouri. Students are nominated by their respective universities. Strings players are nominated based on their background, musical honors, festivals and competitions in which they have participated and similar details about each student. The selection process for the winds, brass and percussion is by blind audition tapes submitted by the students.
“I know these students will be superb representatives of our music department, and it is gratifying that we will have such a good representation in the All-Collegiate Orchestra,” said Dr. Sara Edgerton, conductor of the Southeast Missouri Symphony Orchestra.
The All-Collegiate Orchestra will be the featured ensemble at a Gala Concert on Friday, Jan. 27, performing for more than 1,000 Missouri music educators in Osage Beach, Missouri.
“I am looking forward very much to the performance,” Edgerton said.