The “Biennial Faculty Exhibition,” showcasing artwork created by Southeast’s Department of Art and Design faculty members, is currently on display in the Rosemary Berkel and Harry L. Crisp II Museum at Southeast Missouri State University’s River Campus.
The exhibit will remain on display through June 20, and features a sampling of media encompassing ceramics, paintings, prints, drawings, processes of printmaking, sculpture and digital technology.
This year’s exhibition includes works from:
- Nancy Palmeri, professor and chair of Southeast’s Department of Art and Design
- Christine Adame, instructor of commercial multimedia graphics
- Louise Bodenheimer, professor and area head of graphic design
- Emily Booth, instructor of foundations
- Michelle Brune, professor and program coordinator of interior design
- Emily Denlinger, professor and area head of digital art
- Joni Hand, associate professor of art history
- Benji Heu, professor and area head of ceramics
- Denise McAllister, assistant professor of interior design
- Justin Miller, professor of art, area head of painting, and Seminary Gallery coordinator
- Joshua Newth, assistant professor and foundations coordinator
- Bradley Phillips, associate professor and area head of photography
- Hannah Sanders, associate professor and area head of printmaking
- Morgan Schmid, instructor of interior design
- Erin Tucker, instructor of foundations and departmental equipment tech
- Chris Wubbena, professor and area head of sculpture
The Crisp Museum is located in the Cultural Arts Center at Southeast Missouri State University’s River Campus, located at 518 S. Fountain St. in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Museum hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday to Friday, 1-4 p.m. on weekends and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on the first Friday of the month.