SEMO on the Road is an opportunity for individuals interested in Southeast to individually meet with University officials and learn about the wide variety of academic programs and services Southeast offers. Face coverings will be required, and social distancing guidelines will be in place for all activities.
“The safe, one-on-one meetings allow prospective students to engage with us and connect their interest to opportunities at Southeast,” said Lenell Hahn, director of Admissions. “The information will be tailored to their interests including admissions, financial aid, scholarships, majors, campus life, housing, dining and college planning.”
Additionally, a Southeast swag bag and special Redhawks dessert will be provided to each student who schedules a meeting time and attends.
Upcoming SEMO on the Road events include:
- Nov. 16 at St. Louis ArtWorks, located at 5959 Delmar Boulevard in St. Louis, Missouri
- Nov. 17 at Island Bay Yacht Club, located at 76 Yacht Club Drive in Springfield, Illinois
- Nov. 18 at Hilton Garden Inn, located at 16631 Chesterfield Grove Road in Chesterfield, Missouri
- Nov. 19 at St. Clair Country Club, located at 100 S. 78th Street in Belleville, Illinois
To register, visit semo.edu/visit.
The Office of Admissions has implemented the following precautions for all SEMO on the Road events:
- All event attendees and staff are required to wear face coverings during the entire length of the event.
- Event attendees and staff must maintain a social distance of a minimum of six feet of distance from other at all times.
- Tables, chairs, and high touch areas will be sanitized between each use.
- Food is limited to a pre-packaged dessert and bottled water to be eaten after departing from the event.
- All event attendees and staff are asked to perform a symptom assessment before arriving for symptoms of COVID-19, including fever (100.4 degrees or above), cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or a new loss of taste or smell.