Southeast Missouri State University has extended the deadline to July 1 for the following academic scholarships:
• University ($2,000)
• Dual Credit ($2,000)
• Residence Life Leadership ($1,000)
• Outstanding Community College ($3,000)
• Community College ($1,500)
• Phi Theta Kappa ($500)
• International Academic Excellence ($8,000)
Students may apply by July 1 to be automatically considered for these awards. This extension allows the Office of Admissions to consider April ACT scores, May SAT scores and 8th semester cumulative GPA.
The following participation scholarships also have a July 1 deadline extension but require a separate application:
• Visual and Performing Arts (varies up to $1,500)
• Educational Access Programs (varies up to $2,400)
For more information about value, eligibility, how to apply, and renewal criteria, visit http://semo.edu/sfs/financialaid/scholarships/institutional.html.
For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at (573) 651-2590 or firstname.lastname@example.org.