The University is pleased to announce that H&H Health Associates is the new Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider effective Nov. 1.
The EAP is a University-funded benefit that provides confidential services designed to help employees and their families with personal or work/life balance issues. There is no charge for services provided within the EAP.
H&H Health Associates EAP Benefits provides:
- 24-hour live, Crisis Emergency Hotline
- In-person, telephone, video, chat and messaging options available to best meet your needs
- Services including
- Short-term counseling
- Work/life resources
- Child and elder care resources
- Legal guidance
- Financial guidance
- Online resources
- Health coaching
- Unlimited sessions
Accessing the EAP is easy. Counselors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The EAP will gather some information, evaluate your needs, and suggest a possible plan of action. Contact H&H Health Associates by:
- Toll-free number: (800) 832-8302
- E-mail: Info@HHHealthAssociates.com
- Website: HHHealthAssociates.com
- When calling, simply reference “SEMO”
More information is available on the Human Resources webpage at semo.edu/hr/pdf/hr-eap-brochure.pdf.
If you are currently utilizing EAP services provided by the University’s former vendor, e4 Health (New Directions), you may continue to work with their counselors and other service providers until those services are completed. For more information, call e4 Health at (800) 624-5544.